Savour the incredible flavours of the Barossa during the 3 day Barossa Gourmet Weekend, August 31 – 2 September.
The Gourmet Trail offers an exciting mix of events, masterclasses, workshops, and garden parties, showcasing the very best of Barossa produce and world-class wines.
The Barossa Gourmet Weekend is the perfect setting for foodies, families and wine enthusiasts seeking to indulge their senses.
Personalised Barossa Bus Tours
Forget the hassle of parking, coordinating cars, electing designated drivers or keeping to someone else’s timetable. Book your Barossa Gourmet Weekend transport with SmartBus and we’ll take care of the driving so you can simply sit back, relax and enjoy the sights, flavours and company.
Make the most of your weekend adventure
SmartBus regularly tours throughout the Barossa Valley. Our drivers and journey coordinators know the area well and can provide information and advice on the best places to see, as well as the ideal times to visit certain locations.
To get the most out of your Barossa Gourmet Weekend, let us know which events and places you wish to see, and we’ll provide an itinerary that maximises your fun and enjoyment.
Get on board with SmartBus and book your personalised Barossa gourmet adventure now!
Get on board!
Reserve your SmartBus for the Barossa Gourmet Weekend.
- Freedom to select which locations you visit and how long you stay at each
- Travel exclusively with your friends or family in parties of up to 21
- Convenience to book times that best suit you and your travel party
- Options to meet your budget with your choice of Standard or Luxury bus
- Keep your bus with you all day, or arrange for location drop-off and pick-up only
- On-board liquor license available to enjoy drinks while you travel *
- Your own private bus gives you room to stretch out in comfort.
- Ample room to store your food and wine purchases safely
* Limited Liquor Licence must be arranged at least 2 weeks prior to travel dates.